We have received reports of nuisance calls appearing to originate from our 01442 890222 number being made to people at random times of the day including the middle of the night. Our investigations show that these calls are not being made by anyone at this organisation and we believe we are a victim of spoofing. Although our investigations will continue, unfortunately we are not able to do anything to prevent these spoof calls at this point and do apologise to anyone who has been worried or inconvenienced by them.
Friday 9 March 2018
Our Fundraising team is based here, so contact this office if you’d like to:
- Make a donation - over the phone or through the post (cheques payable to 'Rennie Grove Hospice Care' please)
- Take part in one of our events or organise your own event
- Book a talk from one of our volunteer ambassadors
- Work with us as a local business
- Subscribe to or unsubscribe from any of our emails or newsletters.
Rennie House is also the office base for our Hospice at Home Nursing Teams operating in Ridgeway and Hertfordshire, as well as our Pepper Paediatric Nursing Team. You can reach the nurses during the day on the details below. If you’re a patient and you need help at night then call the same number and you’ll be transferred to an out of hours number that will put you in touch with our night team who’ll be able to help you.
Our Communications Team is also based at Rennie House – for any media enquiries across Bucks and Herts contact the team here.