Did you know that your entry fee only covers the costs of putting on the event? It is your sponsorship money that makes a difference to local patients suffering from life-limiting illnesses and their families.
At Rennie Grove, we need to raise £7.2 million each year to keep helping all the local families that need us. Our NHS funding is less than half the average given to UK hospices and so we rely on public support
for the remaining 84% of income.
Please help us to carry on caring by raising as much as you can to support our services.
You can download your Reindeer Run fundraising pack here
Top tips for raising sponsorship:
- Start early!
- Set up an online JustGiving page and personalise it with a photo and bio.
- Post the link to your page on social media channels and in your email signature.
- Download a sponsorship form and carry it with you whenever you can.
- Ask your closest friends and family to sponsor you first - they're likely to be the most generous and it sets a standard for others to follow.
- Ask your employer about matched funding.
- Ensure sponsors read the Gift Aid statement and tick the box if they are eligible to do so.
- Do something creative - raising sponsorship doesn't have to be boring! Whether it's a cake sale or car wash, quiz night or coffee morning, get your thinking cap and do something a bit different.