morrocan

Moroccan 3 Peaks Challenge

We've launched a brand new fundraiser - the sponsored Moroccan 3 Peaks Challenge! The trip of a lifetime will run from 18 - 26 June 2016 and is organised by The Different Travel Company. Are you up for the challenge?

About the trek

Those taking part will experience a 7 day trek through the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco, into the Central High Atlas and Toubkal National Park. You will attempt to summit the country's three highest mountains including the highest peak in Morocco and all of North Africa, the famous Mt Toubkal at 4,167m! This trek is open to anyone over 18 and there is no upper age limit. You don't have to be an experienced trekker, but you must have a good level of fitness to take part.

Download an Information Pack to find out everything you need to know about the trip, including key information about the terrain, accommodation, altitude and a full itinerary. If you have any additional questions, please email us.

Supporting Rennie Grove

A £270 registration fee is payable at the time of booking, but if you book before the end of May 2015 we are offering a special offer: pay half now and half in June. 

The trip includes:

  • Flights from London (inc. airport taxes)
  • All transfers & transport in Morocco
  • Accommodation
  • Tents and sleeping mats on trek
  • All meals
  • Local expert English-speaking guides
  • Porters/mules and cooks
  • Trekking permits
  • A UK Different Travel tour manager
Participants are then asked to raise a minimum of £1,500 in sponsorship to support the services we provide to local patients and their families. If you book now, you will have a whole year to fundraise, with 80% (£1,200) required by 25 March and the remaining 20% (£300) by departure date. 

The fundraising team are here to help you reach this target and can provide all the support you need, for example by setting up a JustGiving page, designing a sponsorship form, and giving you top tips on how to raise sponsorship, such as through a quiz night, car boot sale, or by donating your ironing skills!

ATOL protection

Rennie Grove Hospice Care is acting as agent for The Different Travel Company, ATOL 6706. The flight-inclusive trip in this brochure is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay your registration fee you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate and ATOL Confirmation Invoice. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate

If you would like any further information on the trek or want to request a booking form, please email Joanne Hunt or call the team on 01442 820740 before the beginning of December 2015. We would love you to take part in the Moroccan 3 Peaks Challenge and promise to support you every step of the way!