As a community champion you will be a part of the Rennie Grove community network of passionate volunteers who support Rennie Grove to help raise the profile and awareness and vital funds by representing the charity in your local area.
Tasks involved include:
- research and establish locations such as pubs, church and school noticeboards, village/town halls, libraries etc. to put up posters, replace and distribute leaflets
- place collection boxes in local shops, pubs, offices, cafes and supporters homes and arrange to collect them
- attend cheque presentations on behalf of Rennie Grove and make a short thank you speech
- inform your line manager of potential fundraising opportunities, ambassador talks with local groups
- talk to friends and neighbours about how they can engage with Rennie Grove such as organising a street collection or volunteering.
To find out more about this role please complete our Enquiry Form