You will be financially literate and numerate, but do not necessarily need to have experience of working in a Finance Department. Good Excel skills are essential. The key requirement is that you are enthusiastic and positive and are keen to help our Finance Team.
Key tasks include:
- Co-ordinating monthly meter readings for gas, electricity and water for our 27 retail shops and office sites.
- Investigation of bills queries with utilities companies.
- Administration of utilities accounts to ensure all direct debits, bills etc. are in order.
- Reconciliation of monthly telephone and mobile bills.
- Coordinating with our retail arm for new shop openings to ensure all utilities
are transferred across to RGHC in a timely manner.
- Continue rollout of smart meters in our shop network.
- Coordinate renewal of utilities contracts – current deal ends middle of 2020.
Complete our Enquiry Form to find out more about this role.