We are seeking a Head of Children's and Family Services to lead, monitor and evaluate the Rennie Grove Hospice Care service of specialist palliative nursing care for children within their own home and the Rennie Grove Family Support Service.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a degree in Palliative Care or another relevant specialism
- Be a first level registered sick children's nurse/child branch
- Have proven experience in Paediatric Palliative Care or other appropriate comparable clinical setting
- Have proven experience managing people, developing, motivating and leading teams effectively.
- Have strong communication, IT and presentation skills
- Have a caring and empathetic approach
This role will be based at Rennie House, but travel between all Rennie Grove offices is required.
Benefits include 27 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays per annum (pro rata) and pension (with options to sustain your NHS pension, additional personal contribution required)
A car and current UK driving licence are essential and the positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Interviews: 7 November 2018