Rennie Grove Hospice Care aims to "offer excellent palliative and end of life care, based around patients and their families in the community both day and night."
We are seeking a Quality & Audit Facilitator to support the development and implementation of an effective and robust clinical and non-clinical quality assurance programme.
Working with the Clinical Audit Lead you will support the design, planning and implementation of audit projects, ensuring they are conducted in accordance with the Rennie Grove’s Quality Assurance Programme.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience of using databases and information systems for data collection
- Ability to support Survey reporting processes including working with volunteers
- The ability to work autonomously and as an effective team member
- The ability to engage and motivate others
- A caring and empathetic approach
This role will be based at both Rennie House, Tring and Gillian King House, Chalfont St Giles, but will require to work at all Rennie Grove offices. A car and current UK driving licence is essential.
Benefits include 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays per annum and pension.
Interviews: 5 November 2018.