We’re offering anyone who signs up to receive our monthly enews or our twice-yearly Doorstep newsletter the chance to win one of our limited edition Rennie Grove canvas bags and other goodies. Three lucky winners will be drawn every quarter.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is sign up!
Sign up to enews
Sign up to Doorstep
Terms and Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Starting on 1 December 2018, Rennie Grove Hospice Care will draw three winners selected randomly from the names and addresses or email addresses of everyone who has signed up to receive either enews and/or Doorstep for the previous 3 month period – ie from 1 September 2018. The draw will happen every three months from this date until further notice.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. The prize for the winners is a canvas Rennie Grove bag along with various other Rennie Grove goodies.
6. The winners will be notified by either post or email within one week of the draw taking place. Prizes must be claimed within 30 working days of Rennie Grove Hospice Care sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Rennie Grove reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
7. A list of winners’ names will be published on the website.
8. Rennie Grove Hospice Care will use any data submitted by entrants for the purposes of subscribing them to the requested newsletter or enewsletter and for the administration of the prize draw.
9. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-draw publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
10. By entering the prize draw, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter is Rennie Grove Hospice Care, Grove House, Waverley Road, St Albans, AL3 5QX
12. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.