What's your Taste of Home?
Sunday lunches with all the family? Learning to cook a crumble with your grandma? Food comes attached to precious memories throughout our lives. Whatever's on the menu, we all have mealtime memories of gathering with loved ones, so what better way to grow those memories than by sharing an evening of food and helping to support Rennie Grove at the same time.
We're asking you to choose your favourite meals, then invite your friends, family or colleagues over for dinner. Cook up a couple of courses to get mouths watering, and then share your dream dishes with your favourite people. Ask your guests if they could donate a contribution towards the dinner to Rennie Grove instead, and you'll be helping us to keep patients and families together at home across Herts and Bucks.
Rennie Grove is dedicated to providing tailored care and support to both patients and families in their own homes. By taking part in Taste of Home, you're helping to keep them where they want to be at the end of life.
It couldn't be simpler:
1. Plan your menu. From savoury to sweet, share and indulge in your favourites.
2. Invite as many people as you can cater for. Invitation cards will be part of the downloadable designs pack for you to print off, which you can get when you fill out the form below. Why not create a Whatsapp/messenger group and get everyone involved?
3. Share! Let everyone know what you're cooking and why on social. Use #TasteofHome and our image banner which you'll get as part of the downloadable print-off pack. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram so tag us and we can see what wonderful dishes you've prepared for your party!
4. Ask your guests to donate whatever they can afford for their meal, to help more families get hospice care across Herts and Bucks.
5. Send in the money you've raised. Details below on simple ways to do this.
Ways to pay
If you've now hosted your Taste of Home night, thank you! Here's how you can get your hard-earned fundraising to us easily:
Send us a Cheque -
Please make it payable to 'Rennie Grove Hospice Care' and send it over to: Rennie House, Icknield Way Industrial Estate, Tring, Herts, HP23 4JX
Pay it directly into our account -
Use the sort code 20-05-03 and the account number 83898393 and the reference 'ToH2019 + your name'
Pay with debit or credit card -
Either online here (please make sure you quote 'Taste of Home' in the reason for donation box' or callus on 01442 890222 and ask for fundraising
Come and see us -
Do feel free to drop in and give us your fundraising money directly, we would love to see you. Find your nearest office here.