Healthcare Professionals are invited to this insightful discussion on Wednesday 03 July 2019 from 12.30-2pm at Grove House in St Albans.
The intended aims of the talk are as follows:
- Increase knowledge of brain tumour types, prognosis and treatment options.
- Develop an understanding of rehabilitation care pathways / services available for those diagnosed with a high-grade brain tumour, in the context of total patient care and management.
- Introduce the current literature / evidence-based research relating to rehabilitative palliative care for those living with a brain tumour.
- Demonstrate the range of resources available to clinicians working with individuals diagnosed with a brain tumour.
- Explore how information can be shared to benefit patient care
Alison Kelly & Lesley Sayliss
Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust
Macmillan Brain Cancer Rehabilitation Team (BrainCaRe)
To book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org